Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Halloween in Norton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member buck73's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Halloween in Norton

    Norton will be celebrating Halloween on Thursday the 30th due to the Gate City/Burton football game on Halloween night. Maybe the kids can trick-or-treat in Norton on Thursday then hit the county up on Friday.
    Macho Man
    [img]http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2007/11/01/2003988995.jpg[/img]

    2007 ACC Champions!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Halloween in Norton

    This has got to be a joke.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Halloween in Norton

    I guess Im gonna be celebrating thanksgiving on the the 5th of november due to turkey prices.
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Halloween in Norton

    No joke and I am glad they are doing it this way. That way I can take my little girl out and not be rushed to get over to the game as well. Good Move IMO.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Halloween in Norton

    I think it's goofy...moving a "holiday" instead of moving a game?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Halloween in Norton

    that is pretty stupid IMO
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •